Sanmex Supaflame Butane Gas  » Other  »
  • As I say, I bought this from my local convenience store and I am not sure how widely available it is, but keep an eye out for it, you smokers

• by jeanne71

I usually buy the Swan brand of butane gas but at my local convenience store they only had this less expensive brand, Sanmex Supaflame Highly Refined Butane Gas. This was only £1.

20 for a large cannister which, as it says on the label, has the added bonus of 20% extra free.

I was pleased with the low price but I wondered if it was going to be a bit dodgy.

In fact, it turned out that this seems to be better.

I firstly filled my inexpensive refillable lighter and it worked very smoothly, entirely filling my lighter with just one squirt of the canister.

No gas escaped from the sides either.

I had a nice little collection in my drawer of refillable lighters that seem to stop working once I come to start filling them myself.

This is annoying to me ...

• because you tend to pay extra for the refillable lighters, even if I do only buy cheap ones.

Anyway, I tried filling one of those lighters and now it works perfectly.

The others still would not work so I chucked them away.

But that one, that did not work with the Swan gas, now seems to be working perfectly.

The label says this is ‘highly refined’ butane gas and

I am not sure if Swan make the ‘highly refined’ claim but you would have thought a famous brand like Swan would not be beaten by this brand I have never heard of.

In future I will make an effort to buy this brand.

As I say, I bought this from my local convenience store and I am not sure how widely available it is, but keep an eye out for it, you smokers.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122901971230631/k2311a0129/1.29.10