Beyonce Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) Video
  • I love the simplicity of this video, in black and white, as it rotates around Beyonce and her two female backing dancers as they go through an amazing routine

• by jeanne71

Since Beyonce has embarked on her solo career, she has really raunched up her image and shows a lot more flesh than in the videos from her demure Destiny’s Child days. She is a sexy woman so I guess she is being clever and reckoning that sex sells, but this Single Ladies video has a lot more appeal to it than her sexiness as she is a damn fine dancer actually.

I love the simplicity

of this video, in black and white, as it rotates around Beyonce and her two female backing dancers as they go through an amazing routine.

By clever editing, it looks as though it is taken in one single shot, although it probably was not.

The dance routine is quirky, sexy, funky and fits the bouncy song very well.

This is my kind of music and I love a video that shows such wonderful dancing,

• without all that cutting away that most videos do.

I love the fact that you can see the whole routine and this is why it has become a favourite for people (OK, often rather camp males!) to film themselves doing the routine for Youtube.

Beyonce looks fantastic, in a black, off the shoulder leotard with her muscly legs all greased up.

Beyonce is the queen of sassiness and in this video she is surely sassy.

As I say, the video is filmed all in black and white and the camera simply rotates around the dancers.

The background changes with a few flashes of light but that is all.

I love the fact that this video concentrated on showing the dance moves and I love its simplicity.

A funky, upbeat dance song with a bouncy video.

One day, I must learn those moves (obviously just in the privacy of my living room!)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142901971160631/k2311a0129/1.29.10