Farm Rich Cheese Sticks  » Food  »
  • This definitely heightens the quality of the product in my eyes
  • I like to just enjoy these sticks for the flavors that are found on and within them

• by GenesisOne

Fairly crispy and excessively flavorful essentially describes how I feel about the cheese sticks made by Farm Rich. I have no doubt that these cheese sticks would come out crisper if I were to deep fry them - one of the three means of preparing the cheese sticks according to the instructions - but I do not want to add crispiness if it also means I will be making these sticks greasier than they already are.

They actually are not too greasy

when prepared in the oven, but still, I have no desire to make food that I am going to consume greasier than necessary! For me, the breaded cheese sticks come crispy enough when prepared in the oven.

As the mozzarella cheese, it is very, very tasty! I really like the fact that the cheese is completely real and there is no artificial flavoring or ingredients involved with the cheese.

This definitely heightens the quality of the product in my eyes.

The sticks ...

• are relatively short, but fat, and make for a tasty addition to meals that involve such foods as pizza or burgers.

They are rich and I can only really stomach maybe three or four at a time, but I do enjoy the flavor and texture of the sticks - and without any sauce, too.

I like to just enjoy these sticks for the flavors that are found on and within them.

How do these cheese sticks stack up against the competition? I

would say they are about as tasty and crispy as any other brand of frozen cheese sticks, although Farm Rich is the pricier brand.

Still, the bag does weigh in at two pounds and generally, I can find these cheese sticks for a little over three dollars and fifty-cents a package when I do have a taste for them, and since I am happy with the flavor and texture, I just go ahead and purchase them.

I feel they are worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901971050631/k2311a0129/1.29.10