CVS Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies
  • While the cookies at CVS are delicious and make for a great snack, I do not purchase them often at all
  • I would recommend the Great Value fudge striped shortbread cookies instead

• by GenesisOne

CVS Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies are modeled after the Keebler Fudged Stripes cookies. Not only do the cookies sold under the CVS Pharmacy name look identical to the national brand, but they also taste just as good! The fudge is rich and tasty and the shortbread cookie leaves a pleasant flavor in my mouth, too.

The cookies are a little crispy and when I bite into one, crumbs do fall

and parts of the cookie do break off, so it can get a little messy if you are not careful.

Plus, these cookies are cheaper than the national brand - they typically sell for one dollar and ninety-nine cents, for about thirty cookies or so.

Now that is a good deal, but it is not quite as good of a deal as what is offered at Walmart under the Great ...

• Value brand.

There, I can get about thirty fudge striped cookies for just under a dollar and they too taste as good as the national brand.

So then, the only time I see a reason to purchase the CVS cookies is when they are on sale and that is not often at all.

them often at all.

I would recommend the Great Value fudge striped shortbread cookies instead.

You will save money while at the same time enjoy a cookie that is admittedly simple yet nonetheless a scrumptious blend of mildly sweet shortbread and fudge.

As good as the CVS cookies are, I still cannot award them a perfect score because of the price and for the same reason, I cannot recommend the CVS cookies either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901971030631/k2311a0129/1.29.10