Nutrilite hair,skin and nails complex  » Health  »
4.2
  • It has a unique complex that gives more support to the problem areas of my hair, skin and nails
  • When I take nutrilite hair, skin and nails complex, I notice that my skin becomes fairer, glowing and my hair is so shiny and I no more falling hairs, with my nails there is no more brittleness unlike before

• by Rosalie

In this hectic world, everything from pollution to stress to UV rays adds to the challenge of keeping my hair, skin and nails in an optimum condition. That is why I am using nutrilite hair, skin and nails complex.

It has a unique complex that gives more support to the problem areas of my hair, skin and nails.

This is really good for me and those who travel everyday in going to the office wherein I we are expose to dust, smoke, UV rays and pollution of the surroundings.

This vitamin contains biotin, the water-soluble B vitamin which helps alleviate nail brittleness, promote healthy hair and improve skin condition, and acerola cherry that contain a high ...

• concentration of vitamin C which is essential for the growth of skin and hair.

When I take nutrilite hair, skin and nails complex, I notice that my skin becomes fairer, glowing and my hair is so shiny and I no more falling hairs, with my nails there is no more brittleness unlike before.

That is why I am

so thankful to this vitamin.

I only take one tablet a day preferably after meal.

It comes in plastic container, just flip the cap, pour tablet into the palm and push down the cap to close.

It is easy to use and there is no worry of breaking up because it is in a plastic container and sealed.

madhavi says :

i want to know the exact tablet name for hair

ilavarasi madan says :

nutrilite hair skin and nail

Galega says :

There isn’t any separate supplement for hair. Amway has combined three targeted stuffs in a single tablet and has named it Amway Hair, Skin and Nails. They have recently launched an improved version namely, Amway Complex Hair, Skin and Nails.

Joy says :

Hi.sir
    Is it safe for breastfeeding moms?

Galega says :

Amway suggests that pregnant and breastfeeding women must consult a doctor before taking it. Obviously, you should also consult yoir OBGyne if you want to take it.

richa seth says :

i have skin problem but hair and nail is perfectly fine what will u suggest me?

Galega says :

You can use this Amway product. Apart from that, you should take some supplement depending on the specific skin problem you have. For example, Vitamin E and C supplements can be taken daily in the recommended dose to have glowing and radiant skin. Also, please mention the type of skin problem you have for better suggestion.

vida says :

Biotin Cherry is the Nutrilite supplement for hair nail and skin. Its very effective. Also if there is hair loss, we got hair tonic under Satique. you should try that, it helps reduce hair fall, control dandruff and help in regrowth of lost hair.

vasundhara says :

can u please tell me that can i use this product many year or lifetime? does this may occur any sideeffect?

Galega says :

The product is made with 100% herbal products. So, there doesn’t seem to be any problem in prolong use.

However, I would advise you to always give some break. Use it for few months and then give some break.

There is no documented side effects of this product.

Laxmi says :

That’s great,
    Then i have completed one course, how many course i need to take for hair thickness, BUT I DON’T HAVE HAIR FALL NOW.

As well kindly suggest me, for healthy skin what can be better in Amway, after dengue i have lost my skin tone as well healthy skin.
    I am only 21 years old, but because of dengue fever i having skin wrinkles.

This very big issue, suggest me asap.

Galega says :

You can continue using it. Just ensure to give short break of 1 month (4-5 weeks).

For wrinkle skin emanating from Dengue, I would like to suggest you to use any aloe vera based product. It works wonderfully in any skin problem that happens because of dengue. Try it. Take Aloe Vera juice, or use any cream based on Aloe Vera.

laxmi says :

sheryll says :

Oh and can I still continue to consume aloe vera even if I’m having the hair skin and nail complex

Galega says :

Yes, you can continue to take Aloe Vera even if you are taking this product. Aloe Vera is a herbal product and won’t cause any harm even if taken in large amount daily.

nihal says :

Does it work for premature greying?

vinu says :

i m boy .can i use this product nutrilite hair,skin and nails.because my hair is falling and if i can have this then which is the best time to take tablet in day .plz tell me

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used to tackle the problem of premature greying. You should also consider checking taking a multivitamin supplement, like Nutrilite Daily, for few days.

tuliy says :

It does not work for gray hair nihal, the color will not be affected at all but the health of your hair will be good, and real effect that really last, have healthy food

Galega says :

Actually, it can stop premature greying. Obviously, it won’t change the colour of hair, but it can stop further greying.

vikas says :

Hi Amway Nutrilite for hair and nails could be used by Mens as well or not?????
    Please let me know that.

Galega says :

This product is not gender sensitive. Both men and women can use it.

Josh Smith says :

Yes, agreed with the above point.

manish says :

Hello sir, i just want to know that this hair skin and nail can help in skin brighting or there is any other product for this

Galega says :

This product can ensure glowing and radiant skin. However, there are many other products you can try.

vida says :

its good for both men and women. Infact even the cosmetics that Amway promotes are for both men and women. they are called skin care products.

mamta says :

How many days need break from nutrilite.thanku

Galega says :

For proper use, apply it for continuously three months and then give break of three months. Following this routine will ensure that you remain safe from any long term side effects.

parag says :

Hello i wanna ask that can I take Amway skin hair and nails after dinner ?

Galega says :

Yes, you can take it after dinner. In fact, you can take it after eating anything throughout day. It is not recommended to take it in the empty stomach.

abhimanyu says :

will it help in my beard look healthier?

please reply soon.

Galega says :

Yes, it works on hair on all part of the body. It should give healthy look to your hair.

Monica says :

re : It has a unique complex that gives more support to the problem areas of my hair, skin and nails
    Nutralite hair skin nails really not works there is no change in my hair skin am really disappointed abt this product how long it will take to hair regrowth

Galega says :

Many users hope that their skin will become fairer/whiter after applying this product. I hope you were not expecting something like that. It will make your skin glowing and radiant. It can improve the condition of nails and can make hair stronger. It is quite a popular product (in fact, very successful Amway product).

Give it some time. It may take up to 3 months to continuous use to show result. Few users get sooner result. It all depends on the status of your problems, if any.

abhishek says :

Is nutrilite hair and nails having non vegetarian ingredients

Galega says :

Amway clearly declares that the product is made through organic means (majority of their products are organic). You can trust Amway. It doesn’t contain any non vegetarian ingredients.

abhishek says :

Thanks for us guidance

Rajni Ahir says :

I m not agree with u. There is a sign of non vegetarian on bottle.i bought it but I m vegetarian and I m not able to consume these tablets.

vida says :

No dear, All Amway products are herbal based. so no non vegetarian ingredients in it.

Galega says :

The product my wife had used was vegetarian. Amway is a trustworthy company when it comes to their ingredients. I admit that it is not a 100% vegetarian company meaning some of their products contain ingredients derived from animals or their by-products.

Shreyash says :

Does Nutrilite Hair Skin Nails helps to regrow hair?

Galega says :

It may not help in regrowing of hair. It will make the roots of hair strong. This product will also improve overall quality of your hair.

But, don’t expect to get your lost hair back with the help of Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nails.

sunny says :

Can I take it along with nutrilite daily

Galega says :

Yes, you can take it along with Nutrilite Daily.

Abhishek says :

I am already taking Calcium would it be safe to add “Biotin cherry plus” and “Nutrilite Daily” to my consumption and curb the health issues I am facing?

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in taking these supplements simultaneously. Of these, you can take Nutrilite Daily for extended period of time. Other needs to be taken according to your medical condition.

Further, there is no guarantee that it will cure your current medical problem (which you have not mentioned here).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342901970820531/k2311a0129/1.29.10