Samsung Blackjack Smartphone i607
  • The only real issue I have against the phone is the proprietary charge and data port

• by brad1776

I have had my Blackjack smartphone for over two years now, and I must say it was one of the better purchases I have ever made. It does everything that I could ever want it to do. I can check and write email. Surf the web. Record audio and video. Edit spreadsheets. Buy off and pay for items off of eBay. Organize my calendar and contacts. I can play games. I can read PDF files.

It’s great to be able to look up information whenever I want. What’s the weather going to be like, or what time does the movie start? Just

a minute. How do you spell mezzanine? Let me see. Now I can surf the web whenever I want.

My phone keeps me organized and keeps me from forgetting appointments or tasks. I just set it in the organizer and forget it. A reminder comes up an hour before an event.My phone helps me provide better service to my clients by allowing me to store notes, addresses, and other personal information. I don’t have a perfect memory, but my phone does.

The Blackjack has a full QWERTY keyboard. The keys are firm and reliable. Typing messages and short emails is a snap. Longer documents ...

• can be written without too much fuss. I don’t really care how the number keys are are placed on the keyboard. They are not all adjacent to each other.

The phone has a MicroSD slot for storage of pictures, movies, and whatever I’d like to keep with me. With a USB cable, the phone can be used much like a flash drive.

The display is bright and large. The resolution is 320 by 240. This isn’t a touchscreen phone, but the jog wheel and other keys make selections relatively second nature.

An extended batter was made available from ATT because the batter life of Windows

Mobile devices can be less than spectacular. I plan on charging my phone every night because I never no how much surfing I will end up doing the next day. Web browsing does seem to drain the battery faster than anything else.

The only real issue I have against the phone is the proprietary charge and data port. There is no mini-plug jack so standard headphones must be plugged in using an adapter.

I hate forgetting my phone.It has become such a valuable tool in my life that I can’t bare to be without it. This phone may not be for everyone, but to me it’s essential.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372901970780531/k2311a0129/1.29.10