Off Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • I loved this product since it helps me to prevent my children and my husband from any harmful insects

• by lei

The most important thing for me when it comes to my family is their health most especially in the food and their clean environment also. Dengue Fever is very common nowadays, its a low flying mosquito that mostly invades in day time.

Since, I can’t be sure of whatever happen to my family I see to it to clean our surroundings often.

And since mosquito can travel

anywhere I assure that I put an Off lotion insect repellent to my children when I play around our garden and even inside our home.

Since Dengue fever is a dangerous disease I see to it that I monitor my children’s body temperature whenever they have fever.

Off lotion Insect repellent has been a good help for my family from preventing them from a bite to any ...

• insect that will harm their health, since I want to maintain their good skin I see to it that I always bring this Off lotion wherever we go like in a picnic, children’s party or even going to market.

This off lotion has scented too, and it has like moisturizer that never dry my skin and my children.

It has texture that are not greasy when you

applied on your skin.

I am glad that my children had a good night sleep at night and even in the afternoon because they are guarded with the Off lotion insect repellent.

I loved this product since it helps me to prevent my children and my husband from any harmful insects.

Totally love it!

Off Insect Repellent Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342901970740531/k2311a0129/1.29.10