Providence Uptown Apartments  » Real estate  »
0.5
3323 McCue Road Houston texas 77056
  • I sent a complaint to the Dallas HQs - they never followed up

• by jeff

We moved to Providence Uptown, a BH Management owned apartment. The self-claim it is an upscale, luxury and elegant complex. The Leasing Agent made verifiably false, deceptive and fraudulent statements in order to get you to commit to lease. Leasing Agent also provided us with legal advice regarding the lease

contract, even though she was not a lawyer. This later came back to haunt us because her legal advice was faulty. We communicated with Property Manager Katie Myrick and Anna Reyes about illicit drug-use in broad day-light at the community pool, steps from the leasing office, on several occasions by ...

• unrelated groups of individuals. They never followed up. I sent a complaint to the Dallas HQs - they never followed up. The open illegal drug-use continued.

Break-ins happen. Cars vandalized. Very scary parking garage and dimly lite. Our unit was loaded with cockroaches. In the kitchen, bathroom, HVAC vent ducts,

everywhere. Some of them measured 4 inches. I have seen mice and rats.

Human spit and vomit all over corridors and parking garage. Dog feces and urine all over too.

If you are considering moving into a BH Management property email me and I will show you pictures and more details.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 622801970661131/k2311a0128/1.28.10