Aloette Oily Skin Care Kit  » Cosmetics  »
www.aloette.com
  • I'm not much of a makeup fanatic (although I do enjoy buying it every once in a while) but creams, lotions, potions and the such I love
  • But the best thing about it was the product
  • But as soon as she started with the the facial scrub (which is in addition to the Oily Skin Care Kit) I was sold, I really enjoyed how the product worked at each stage of the facial
  • It had that tight, clean feeling that you mainly experience after an afternoon at the spa
  • My final opinion - Aloette Oily Skin Care is fabulous and I would recommend it to everyone

• by dancediva

Recently my friend decided to host an Aloette party. Currently I am on maternity leave with my second child and it was a great way to get out for the afternoon. Although I had heard of Aloette I was unfamiliar with their products. I already had my favourites as far as skin care lines but I am always open to something new being a “product junkie”. I’m not much of a makeup fanatic (although I do enjoy buying it every once in a while) but creams, lotions, potions and the such I love. Apparently there are many types of Aloette parties one can host but my girlfriend decided on a facial party. Since

I hadn’t had time for the spa lately a free facial was reason enough to attend.

The party was your usual cosmetic/skin care party but the saleslady was very skilled. Everything was prepared, organized and run smoothly. She answered the questions before you even had to ask. But the best thing about it was the product. I wasn’t really expecting to fall in love with the product. As I said before I already had my favourites. But as soon as she started with the the facial scrub (which is in addition to the Oily Skin Care Kit) I was sold, I really enjoyed how the product worked at each stage of the ...

• facial.

When the facial concluded my skin felt better than it had in years. It had that tight, clean feeling that you mainly experience after an afternoon at the spa. So needless to say I left with over $150.00 worth of product (or rather an order to receive).

When my girlfriend delivered the product a week later I must admit the initial thrill had worn off and I only used the product once in a while - and I started breaking out!!! This really made me quite upset considering the money I had spent. But I thought that I would use the product as I was instructed and give it a fair try before it ended up

in the garbage.

Well, the conclusion to this story is that my skin looked glorious after a week. The breakouts stopped and I started getting compliments from people on how good I was looking lately. They couldn’t put their finger on it but I could. And I’m not sure if it is coincidence or not but I had some discolouration in my pigmentation previously and it has faded considerably.

My final opinion - Aloette Oily Skin Care is fabulous and I would recommend it to everyone. Although a bit more pricey than drugstore brands it is by no means as expensive as some of the higher end brands that do not offer the same results.

Try it, you’ll love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312801970651131/k2311a0128/1.28.10