Micro Thin Coating Aspirin, for an acne free skin
  • I should say, this could be the best facial scrub/mask I have ever tried on myself

• by mecandylove

I used to have pimples and acne on my face before, and for me it lessens my self confidence a lot. But I made a thorough research and found out about Aspirin Mask. I did give it a try. I went to the Exchange store, looked for an Aspirin and tried it on me. I should say, this could be the best facial scrub/mask I have ever tried on myself. It did work for

me, and I’m loving my skin now. My acne and pimple are gone, and my pores becomes smaller.

Here’s what I did: I choose uncoated aspirin tablets, for the reason that it will melt immediately unlike the coated one. I put it on a plastic cup, and dissolve it by melting it on a tablespoon of hot water. Before you apply the mask on your face, make sure that your face is clean, then rub ...

• the melted aspirin on your face, in a circular motion, and leave it on for 15 minutes. I washed my face with a luke warm water to remove the mask, followed by a splash of cold water to close the pores. I then, immediately felt the difference, my face felt smooth and radiant. My tip for you guys is to make sure that you will apply a moisturizer with a sunscreen protection after rinsing
        off the aspirin mask. Do the aspirin mask, only twice a week because it might make your skin dry.

In my own opinion, this aspirin mask really works, but then again all have different types of skin, it might work for me, and not for others. Be sure to test it on a small part of your skin first, before applying it on your entire face. You can use any aspirin brand, just as long as it is uncoated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262801970641131/k2311a0128/1.28.10