Kindle 2  » Electronics  »
  • I was thrilled I love to read in this just seemed like something I could use
  • I really love the Kindle 2 it is very easy to use and is so small I can put it in my purse
  • I also love that text to speech function and that it cost half the price of books in a bookstore
  • What I don't like about the Kindle 2 is the price and that you can't skip chapters

• by rmb

I was browsing Amazon when I came across the Kindle 2. I was thrilled I love to read in this just seemed like something I could use. The Kindle 2 is a handheld wireless reading device with 3G wireless coverage that lets me download books, magazines, newspapers and blogs all in less than 60 seconds.

The Kindle 2 only weighs about 10 ounces and holds up to 1500 books. I really love the Kindle 2 it is very easy to use and is so small I can put it in my purse. and I do not have to worry about storing all the books that I read, which was always ...

• a problem before I bought the Kindle 2. I also love that text to speech function and that it cost half the price of books in a bookstore.

What I don’t like about the Kindle 2 is the price and that you can’t skip chapters. It also doesn’t come with a case, you have to

purchase the case separately. And the Kindle 2 has to be set back to Amazon when the battery needs replaced.

I really do like the Kindle 2, and if you love to read like I do, you need to at least check out and see if the Kindle 2 would be something you could use.

Kindle 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162801970571131/k2311a0128/1.28.10