Globe Tattoo Pre-paid  » Internet  »
1.0
  • The competitor does not have this kind of feature so I think this is a great deal
  • But cities like Cebu and Davao, don't expect that in your house you can experience it

• by scentiments

It is important to keep in touch with friends and family even if you are away working. Ever since I got my laptop after months of saving for it, I opted to buy plug-it prepaid internet so that wherever I may be, I can keep in touch, chat through Yahoo, you can even now send text messages through the internet, update your status in Facebook and the like. The essence of doing is is to do away with loneliness. Normally if you are alone, you are sad, but thankfully with the advancement of technology now, you can keep in touch.

The choice between choosing

what pre-paid service I would avail was based on what cellular company I am currently affiliated with. I have my cellphone connected with Globe so I opted with Globe Tattoo Pre-Paid because I was lured with their promo on Unlimited Texting for just 30 Pesos. If you can load 30 Pesos in your account, you can avail of unlimited texting the whole day. It was a the good thing for me regarding this pre-paid internet service. It was very economical to be incorporating SMS services too in internet service. The competitor does not have this kind of feature so I think this is a great ...

• deal.

But the main purpose of a pre-paid service is to guarantee if you will have connection with a speed of 2 mbps. This was the constant introduction they give you when they will advertise it. However, you need to bear in mind that this 2 mbps speed is only available where there are 3G sites. In my observation with Globe being a post paid subscriber with the cellular service, they have scare 3G sites. The only exception is when you live in Metro Manila. But cities like Cebu and Davao, don’t expect that in your house you can experience it. This is really

a frustrating experience because on the average, the speed was only 386 kbps. Globe also has this habit of having a constant system downtime. When you call customer service to check what’s happening, they cannot resolve or even give you an answer.

Perhaps the most of the benefit that I got was the unlimited texting whole day but then even in sending it, the time takes forever. My laptop when I send those SMS keeps loading perpetually. In sum, the connection is really bad with Globe Tattoo Pre-Paid. I hope this will serve as a caution to those who wish to avail of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212801970531131/k2311a0128/1.28.10