Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler  » Cosmetics  »
  • A lot of people have said that it is definitely worth it, so I ignored the hefty price tag and went straight to the cashier to pay for it
  • The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is definitely the best curler that I’ve ever used

• by laurenlauren

I have really thick and long eyelashes and they don’t look nice when not curled. My mom had been suggesting that I purchase an eyelash curler, but I already have my fair share of mishaps in using a curler so I’d rather not buy one. But after reading several rave reviews about the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, I finally decided to get one for myself. A lot

of people have said that it is definitely worth it, so I ignored the hefty price tag and went straight to the cashier to pay for it.

The eyelash curler is silver with a black curved silicone pad. As the hinge is not tight, you don’t need to put an extra effort in curling your lashes. According to one of the magazines that I’ve read, the patented hinge ...

• was specifically designed to apply the right amount of pressure needed. Moreover, its curved shape suits all kinds of eye shapes. In fact, after several times of usage, I have never even accidentally crimped my eyelids!

The moment that you see it, you’d probably think that it’s just like any ordinary eyelash curler. But, this product is definitely the Rolls Royce of eyelash curlers! It does the

job easily and effectively. I am able to curl my eyelashes quickly and painlessly (zero accidents!), and the curl all day long. As a bonus, it comes with an extra pad and instructions for care and use. The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is definitely the best curler that I’ve ever used. The price may be a turn-off at first, but you’ll realize that it certainly is worth it.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312801970381131/k2311a0128/1.28.10