Mickey Mouse Font Cartridge for Cricut  » Other  »
  • I have noticed out of all of the Cricut font cartridges that I own, I tend to use the Mickey Font cartridge the most because of the versatility of it
  • I think that the Disney font is great for school pages
  • If you are looking for a good all round font cartridge to use on your Cricut machine, I would recommend that you purchase this cartridge

• by articlewriter555

I have noticed out of all of the Cricut font cartridges that I own, I tend to use the Mickey Font cartridge the most because of the versatility of it. It is such a cute font cartridge and you can use it for a lot more than Disney scrapbook layouts. Not only does it have the few different Mickey fonts, it has welded names like Mickey and Minnie , as well

as a few graphics.

A lot of people will purchase the Disney graphic cartridges, but choose not to get the font cartridges because they do not think that they are that interested. I feel the complete opposite. The graphic cartridges are nice, but some times it can be a pain in the butt to put the little Disney characters together, because there is so many pieces.

I think that the Disney font is ...

• great for school pages. There is a lot of uses for the font, but I use it on a lot of school layouts. I have two daughters just entering school so I do a lot of scrapbook pages of different school events. This way I can keep the font the same throughout the book.

One of my favorite graphics on the Disney Font Cricut cartridge is Pluto’s bone. I have used that

bone for so many projects it isn’t even funny. You do not get intricate designs on the font cartridge, but there is a couple for each of the main Disney characters.

If you are looking for a good all round font cartridge to use on your Cricut machine, I would recommend that you purchase this cartridge. Even people who are not Disney fans can get a lot of enjoyment in this cartridge.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122801970301131/k2311a0128/1.28.10