Gilbert Teodoro  » Local news  »
2.0
  • The only information I know about this president wannabe is his political advertisement on tv and nothing else
  • Although he says that he is capable of making our country Philippines progress, I don't think he has the heart to make our country united
  • I notice Gibo advertisements is more of showing his basic platforms for the country which are already use
  • We filipinos are tired of hearing promises such as helping us in employment issue, poverty, education etc. Tell us the truth, create new platforms not focusing on those things but make a platform that will focus on peace and unity for this country

• by clickmarbin

The only information I know about this president wannabe is his political advertisement on tv and nothing else. Although he says that he is capable of making our country Philippines progress, I don’t think he has the heart to make our country united.

It is too early for him to run in this coming elections, maybe this is not his time to shine.

I don’t know why

there are many politicians who want to be the president of our country.

I don’t want to think that it is because of money that is why they are craving to be the leader of our country.

Gilbert Teodoro, I just hope that you can give us results first before we believe that you are capable of being our president.

If you really want to be notice ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 362801970231131/k2311a0128/1.28.10