Excalibur Hotel and Casino
3850 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV
  • I like the large gaming floor, and the variety of different slots
  • It cost us about $500 for the ceremony, but it came with our photographer, video, music and even flowers
  • I love the pool area, just because they have a ton of chairs so that you can lounge around in the sun and relax
  • All and all I would recommend if you have not been to Las Vegas before and are looking for a reasonable price hotel that has a lot of cool amenities, you will want to check this place out

• by articlewriter555

I have stayed and lived in the Las Vegas area many of times and I would have to say that the Excalibur Hotel and Casino is one of my favorite places to go. It has a great location on the strip, and there is something there for everyone making it a lot of fun for the whole family.

My daughters like the fact of the large carnival like arcade on the lower level. This is something that we can do for hours. It has a Spongebob Squarepants theme, which is a lot of fun for all kids. The hotel itself has a mid evil theme and the

castle shows it all at night when it is lit up.

I like the large gaming floor, and the variety of different slots. I am not a huge gambler and do not like to spend a lot of money. The Excalibur is nice in that you can find a lot of penny and nickel slots. The tables are just ok, there is not a ton of them in the casino area.

The great thing about the Excalibur Hotel and Casino is the cheap rates for being able to be in a great location on the strip. It is on the south end of the strip, but there are ...

• a lot of nice casinos such as The MGM and the Luxor close by. There are many nice things about the Excalibur that keep me coming back for more.

My husband and I actually got married at the Excalibur and it was beautiful. It cost us about $500 for the ceremony, but it came with our photographer, video, music and even flowers. It was a very nice ceremony at a reasonable price.

If you are looking for a good and reasonably priced buffet in Las Vegas you have also came to the right place. I really like the variety of foods that you can get at the

buffet, and it is really spacious.

If you are looking for a hotel that you can kick back and relax at, this is also the place. I love the pool area, just because they have a ton of chairs so that you can lounge around in the sun and relax. And, if you are in to spas, they have a real nice spa treatment for you.

All and all I would recommend if you have not been to Las Vegas before and are looking for a reasonable price hotel that has a lot of cool amenities, you will want to check this place out. You will not be disappointed.

Excalibur Hotel and Casino

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22801970211131/k2311a0128/1.28.10