Motts Fruitsations Antioxidant  » Food  »
  • Motts makes quite a few varieties of flavours of applesauce but I find these taste the best
  • First of all, this kind smells delicious, almost like candy - but they are sugar-free
  • They taste just at good as they smell - I think because of the pomagranate

• by Karen22

These little cups of applesauce come in a pack of 6 - 111g each. Motts makes quite a few varieties of flavours of applesauce but I find these taste the best.

I started buying these applesauce cups to give to my 2 year old daughter, as most flavours are sugar-free.

Once in

a while, I would eat one myself but found them to be pretty bland.

I saw the Apple-Pomagranate variety and tried them.

First of all, this kind smells delicious, almost like candy - but they are sugar-free.

They taste just at good as they smell - I think because of the ...

• pomagranate.

I now eat these myself regularily, they are so easy to take to work.

My daughter likes this flavour the best as well.

There is the added bonus of the antioxidants in there too.

I’m always open to finding a good no-name variety but for the apple-pomagranate flavour, I’ve yet to

find any other brand that makes this but Motts.

I find these come in handy particularily when we haven’t had a chance to go to the store for fresh fruit.

I hope Motts keeps making this flavour, as the others are not as good.

Even the apple-blueberry, which has sugar in it, does not compare.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272801970171131/k2311a0128/1.28.10