Canon EOS 7D camera  » Cameras  »
  • I'm a beginning photographer and I decided to buy this camera because I wanted something worth the price, and a friend of mine recommended it to me, since he has a similar camera
  • This is my first dSLR, and I'm happy that I'm able to take professional quality photos with my first pro camera
  • I like the design and build, makes me feel professional
  • Of course it's a big camera, but I don't think there are cameras out there miniature sized like regular digital cameras
  • I recommend the Canon EOS 7D to any photographer wanting to take great photos, you get a bang for your buck and a great pro camera

• by Kim

I love my Canon EOS 7D! It’s so awesome! I’m a beginning photographer and I decided to buy this camera because I wanted something worth the price, and a friend of mine recommended it to me, since he has a similar camera. I took his word and bought it! So happy I did! This is my first dSLR, and I’m happy that I’m able to take professional quality photos with my first pro camera! I like the design and build, makes me feel professional! Of course it’s a big camera, but I don’t think there are cameras out there miniature sized like regular digital cameras.

I love the amount of features it has! It’s easy to use, the buttons get

you where you want to go in an instant, no long menus, and the lens gives me a wide range view of what I’m taking.

The lens performs really well, and I was surprised at the good photos I got in low light.

It has a lot of auto modes, and I’m able to customize photos! It’s also able to take HD video at 1080p, and I can make amateur but yet professional type home videos! Awesome! It has a very high resolution, and my photos come out crisp and stunning.

I love printing out photos that I’ve taken outdoors or indoors and sharing them with my family and friends.

They are so surprised that my camera can take such high quality pictures! I’m able to take pictures in an instant, it’s that fast, and also, it’s quiet! I love that feature! If I’m taking a photo or recording the wildlife outside, it doesn’t make noise that will scare the animals away! Great feature! It’s a great camera! I love the breath-taking photos I take, and the reaction I get from people! They are always impressed! This camera never lets me down! I bought this camera for about $1,800! I know the price is pretty steep but trust me it’s well worth the price! Although I haven’t tried any other dSLR’s, I think this has to be somewhere in the top dSLR cameras of 2010! Even though it isn’t as slim ...

• Canon EOS 7D camera
      and sleek as your $99 digital cameras, it’s able to fit into my messenger bag easily and I can take it out with ease.

One con I have about this camera though is the live view focus isn’t that quick, it actually is kinda slow, but hey what do I know? I’m just a beginner to these things.

That’s the only con I have about this camera, it’s pretty awesome so I don’t have many negative comments about it! Overall, I love my Canon EOS 7D! It comes with great quality pictures, a good kit and lens, amazing features, a nice strong build, but not bulky, a great built in flash, it’s fast, easy to use, and it will not disappoint!

The viewfinder is bright and clear, easy to look in and take a quick pic, the autofocus is manageable and easy.

In summary, the Canon EOS 7D is a excellent dSLR, it’s worth every penny, and it leave you and everyone around you breathless! Even though the price isn’t so great, the camera is well worth it considering the features and abilities it comes with.

It’s simple but yet so complex, great for anyone who wants to take high end photos for any purpose.

It’s under $2,000 so if you have the money for it buy it.

I recommend the Canon EOS 7D to any photographer wanting to take great photos, you get a bang for your buck and a great pro camera.

Canon EOS 7D camera
Lerry says :

re : I recommend the Canon EOS 7D to any photographer wanting to take great photos, you get a bang for your buck and a great pro camera
it’s awesome, rn i’m using this for my podcast

Lerry says :

meriem says :

good choise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432801970121031/k2311a0128/1.28.10