Yamaha Portatone E303 Electronic Keyboard
  • So if ever you wanted a good quality piano, that doesn’t cost that much, I suggest you buy Yamaha Portatone E303 Electronic Keyboard

• by Marx Topico

I love music. And I am so indulged with it, that I almost spend my whole day just listening to notes. Now, ever since I was a little child my father used to teach me how to play guitar. But I didn’t want guitar after all. I am more inclined to playing piano. And so I asked my parents to actually buy me my first piano at a local store. It’s cheap that time. And so I self study how to play and read piano notes and chords. And as day passed by, I

became so adept with it.

Now the time comes when my old piano doesn’t sound that well. And so my father bought a new one and it’s my favorite keyboard piece—the Yamaha Portatone E303 Electronic Keyboard. Generally, the sound quality of Yamaha Portatone was way better than any keyboards I’ve tried. I has this refined sound, wherein the electric effect was totally gone, and the piano sound is well preserved.

And so let me share with you some of its likable features:

• It has a built-in song controller. It acts like a cassette player ...

• wherein you can rewind, forward and even control the tempo of the song. It’s no better than that.

• At the same time, it has this style controller. The style controller helps you enhance the music you are making. Like if you want ACMP (accompaniment) in your music, it can help you with that.

• It also has recorder. This feature helps me the most in refining my skills. Since I can record what I just played, I can see the keys I need to improve on.

• It has a built-in tutorial. So you just choose

a song from the list. And the proper finger placement will be displayed on the built-in screen and you just have to follow it. Way cool right.

• Touch Response. If you want to control the depth of the sound of your keys, you can turn this feature on. And it will sound like a real piano.

This piano is way too good. It doesn’t sound like you’re an amateur pianist. It makes me feel like I am a pro. So if ever you wanted a good quality piano, that doesn’t cost that much, I suggest you buy Yamaha Portatone E303 Electronic Keyboard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162801969981031/k2311a0128/1.28.10