Fossil Blue Chronograph Watch
  • So Fossil watches weren’t that cheap or cost too much, but the quality of their watches was really good
  • I like the transparent bracelet of it because it made me look like I am rich but I am not

• by Marx Topico

Like most busy people I also need a watch to remind me of my time. I’ve tried different watches before, but nothing is to be compared with the Elegance of Fossil Blue Chronograph Watch.

So Fossil watches weren’t that cheap or cost too much, but the quality of their watches was really good. I have one Fossil watch and I have it for almost three years, and it still looks good. So I have this Fossil Blue Chronograph

as a Christmas gift from my aunt. It has this elegant box, which fits this elegant piece of watch. The Fossil Blue that I have has this plastic bracelet. The plastic is transparent, and so it just blended well with the silver coated watch.

Now, let me share some beautiful insights about this Fossil Blue Chronograph Limited edition that I own: • It is made from all stainless steel. Now this is great especially for people who like outdoor ...

• activities like jogging, court games like basketball and badminton. It helps to avoid rusting.

• 50 meters or 165 feet water resistant. Even though I don’t dive that deep or engaged to water sports, I appreciate the fact that I can almost bring it anywhere without worrying if it rains.

• It has this date display. And it works well for me because I really tend to forget date most of the time.

• Changeable bracelet. I like the transparent bracelet

of it because it made me look like I am rich but I am not. Also it feel s as if you own a diamond because it shines when light pass through it.

Fossil Blue Chronograph watches were really good. Not just because they look good for they have stylish design, but also because of great functionality that they have. So if ever you are planning to buy a watch, try to drop by Fossil Stores and you can get one good watch from them.

Bob Steinmeyer jr says :

I have a set of His and Hers Fossil with T-Mobile on them anybody know what they cost ? The tags are still on band. I think they are rare collectors watches. I will sell for right price. Thank You

Joanna says :

Hi,

I have never had a set of T-Mobile guess Watches, but I did have a set of classic his and hers guess watches that belonged to my grandparents. I was able to sell them for several hundred dollars, after taking them to a Guess store for appraisal. Not all stores do appraisals, so you will have to find one nearest you that does, however, it is definitely worth the investment. I was only charged $ 100 for an appraisal, cleaning, and for a case that showcased both watches. If you can find a store nearest you it is definitely worth the price.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642801969961031/k2311a0128/1.28.10