Canon Pixma iP1000 printer
  • And the problem is that printing too much paper will either take some time or will drain your bank account
  • I have a small office desk, and so it is of great disadvantage to have a bulky printer right beside me
  • For it helps me to do my job efficiently and cost-effective
  • So if you want a printer that comes in reasonable price and good portability, then I suggest Canon Pixma iP1000 Printer

• by Marx Topico

I do a lot of office works everyday. Add to it are my school works. And the problem is that printing too much paper will either take some time or will drain your bank account. And so I am desperately looking for a printer that can print very fast but comes in a very reasonable price. And so I asked different print shops, and at last I nailed

the perfect printer for my need, and that is Canon Pixma iP1000.

What are the different features of this Canon iP1000 Printer?

• It can print 10 pages and more of colored prints. It’s good enough for me because my old printer do the work double the time.

• It has this ink efficient technology. It doesn’t use up too much ink to print images, but uses photolithography technology to improve the ...

• image.

• It is portable to any computer. Some printer has this portability problem, and some requires you to update the software, but with the Canon iP1000 it is virtually stable.

• It has slimmer container. I have a small office desk, and so it is of great disadvantage to have a bulky printer right beside me. So it works well for me.

Canon iP1000 printer is a good choice for

me. For it helps me to do my job efficiently and cost-effective. I also like it because it comes very handy because of small packaging. It is also light-weight so I can carry it anywhere. At the same time it has less number of connectors, so I am not that confused. So if you want a printer that comes in reasonable price and good portability, then I suggest Canon Pixma iP1000 Printer.

Canon Pixma iP1000 printer
    Adele says :

Where or how do I clean the waste ink tank? I cannot find it in my printer.

Jules Li says :

Open the printer’s lid. The waste ink pads are located on the right side. You can remove these by pulling them. You may have to remove screws. Use a tissue to soak up any excess ink. After you’re done replace the pads back into place.

Galega says :

Locate the drain tube (located on the bottom side of the tank). Release the drain tube from the tank by pulling the tube. The Waste Ink Tank should now be completely disconnected from the printer. Rinse out the tank with warm water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162801969951031/k2311a0128/1.28.10