Nokia 5800 Xpress Music  » Phones  »
  • For example, I prefer two brands of mobile phones, the first one is Nokia and the other is Siemens
  • And I recommend that if ever you plan to shift phone, then try this phone

• by Marx Topico

Many of us own a mobile phone. In general, we have different preferences of what mobile brand we patronize. For example, I prefer two brands of mobile phones, the first one is Nokia and the other is Siemens. Currently, I own Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. And that’s what I’ll be talking about in a while.

So first let’s summarize the different features of Nokia 5800 Xpress Music: • Amazing touchscreen display: 3.2”, resolution 640×360 pixels, 16:9 widescreen • Excellent audio quality: built-in stereo speakers with surround sound, 3.5mm AV jack • 8GB memory card • Bluetooth enabled • WLAN capable

I have this phone as

a gift for my graduation day from my father. And ever since, it has been like “One-stop” phone. I can do almost everything I need to do everyday. I can send emails to my clients and friends. Upload my videos and photos fast through it’s latest access technology. I can even check my facebook, multiply, Friendster accounts. Virtually I can connect with different people in one place. It’s like a magic phone. Maybe that is the same reason why it received numerous awards like Best Service 2008: What Mobile Award. It’s very cool. It comes in different color.

• The one that I have has maroon shade and it looks elegant.

Another thing that I really liked about it is that it has this Ipod like feature. You can view the photo of the album you are tuned in. And it get’s no better than that. At the same time while listening to music, when someone texted, you don’t have to stop the music, but you can access the message by tapping the upper right corner of the screen. It’s has this very cool technology.

And one time my best friend called, and I was really shocked

to hear Nokia 5800 speak my best friend’s name. It’s so awesome. It’s like a new breed of mobile phone.

I also like watching movies or short clips. I usually download them via Limewire or Youtube. The screen was so high resolution that the clips were much defined. The first movie I watched on my phone was Batman Returns and it feels like I was in a movie house because the video was so good and music was like you’re in a theater. I love this Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. And I recommend that if ever you plan to shift phone, then try this phone.

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372801969941031/k2311a0128/1.28.10