8GB Ipod Nano Fifth Generation  » Electronics  »
  • The one thing i found amazing though was the addition of a video camera
  • At first though i thought it would have pretty bad quality because of its size but once i uploaded it onto my computer i saw how great it was
  • If anything, i think this is one of the best ipods Apple has made

• by iC Insanity

I was very pleased by this new ipod nano that doesnt look that much different from the fourth generation ipod nano. Like previous ipods I’ve owned i loved be able to put tons of music, videos, pictures, and games on. The music was great like always.

Easy to upload to, organize, and sort through hundreds of songs to quickly find one specific tune you feel like listening. I personally liked that the screen was slightly larger then the fourth generation.

It made watching movies ad videos better for me. It’s larger screen made the quality better and you didnt have to strain your eyes to see some of the detail.

The one thing i found amazing though was the addition of a video camera. Being able to record with my ipod made it easy for me to capture ...

• 8GB Ipod Nano Fifth Generation
      those memorable moments in my life.

At first though i thought it would have pretty bad quality because of its size but once i uploaded it onto my computer i saw how great it was. I could’ve sworn it was HD.

But i guess it was

just really good High Quality video. If anything, i think this is one of the best ipods Apple has made.

I was very satisfied by it and its new features. It looks very stylish and comes in my favorite colors.

One of the best purchases Ive made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162801969881031/k2311a0128/1.28.10