onemanga.com  » Web sites  »
  • There are a lot of sites out there where you can read free manga online but I doubt if the other sites’ collection is as extensive (they have the very popular ones like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc. as well as the uncommon ones) and as updated as One Manga’s

• by allen24

Whenever I’m asked for a website recommendation that caters manga, One Manga, “the home of manga”, is the one that automatically comes into my mind. The website is neat, has minimum ads, loads fast, and is very user-friendly. A good website to start for all newbies.

have the very popular ones like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc. as well as the uncommon ones) and as updated as One Manga’s. The site is very informative; I use it as a reference if I want to find out the scanlator for a particular series and the exact date of release of every chapter. One Manga have thousands of manga series, and all are easily viewable since they are properly tagged under ...

• different categories (by genre, by popularity, etc) so browsing is not difficult. They have a searching option as well, which we can put to good use if we have a particular title in mind. The search box is cool, it autocompletes the query while the user is typing.

What I also like about One Manga is that it is interactive. It shares latest news regarding Weekly Shounen Jump, and other updates related to

the manga scans. They have a page where users can request manga that is not yet in their database. Users can also submit manga if they want to contribute. They also have a ‘contact us’ page for comments, suggestions, bug reporting, etc. And lastly, they have a forum.

It has been my best friend since I was first introduced to the world of online manga reading and so I want to introduce it to everyone as well.

onemanga.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202801969861031/k2311a0128/1.28.10