You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift  » Music  »
  • With songs, what I’m usually after is the lyrics, or the meaning of the song, and I like best those which I can relate to
  • It talks about what I think it is a situation that most, if not all, girls on this planet have experienced at least once in their lives
  • The music video is so good that in my opinion it just deserves the Best Female Video title it received at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards

• by allen24

I first heard Taylor Swift’s “You Belong with Me” in my boyfriend’s iPod, and he was singing along with it like some lunatic so I just had to listen to it for myself to know what the hype was all about. Then wow, I was instantly hooked.

Personally I don’t care much about the genre of the song, but just for everyone’s information it

is classified as a country song. With songs, what I’m usually after is the lyrics, or the meaning of the song, and I like best those which I can relate to. The lyrics is well composed and I find it really sweet. It talks about what I think it is a situation that most, if not all, girls on this planet have experienced at ...

• least once in their lives. Whenever I listen to “You Belong with Me”, I get all giddy and fluffy inside, and I remember my school days, my high school crush, puppy love, all that. This song is fit for a girl who secretly admires a guy, but this guy is already committed to someone else who apparently is the girl’s exact opposite.

It starts with

a seemingly unrequited love story, but if you watch the official music video you’ll know it ends happily and the girl ends up with the guy she likes after all. The music video is so good that in my opinion it just deserves the Best Female Video title it received at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Lively, cute… this is a definite must-hear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142801969851031/k2311a0128/1.28.10