Jolene Cream Bleach  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I think it is definitely one of the best hair removal options out there
  • After reading about all the options, I decided to try the bleach and then found the best bleach in the market with was Jolene Cream Bleach
  • I do not think that is the problem though
  • I thought I had found the Holy Grail itself because it worked so well and I no longer had to worry about unwanted hair on my face

• by pennylane

I have been using this product for about four years now. It has a lot of pros and a lot of cons. But I think it is definitely one of the best hair removal options out there. I had struggled with hair removal a lot before and then finally decided to do some research. After reading about all the options, I decided to try the bleach and then found the best bleach in the market with was Jolene Cream Bleach. I usually use it every other week and leave it on for about ten minutes and then wipe it off with a wet washcloth. It works really well. I do not think that is the problem though. The problem is all the damage it causes in the long run. I actually stopped using this for about

a couple of months because I read about all the damage the bleach causes on your skin. However, I went back to using it because all the other hair removal methods were not up to par. When I first used this product, I was so excited. I thought I had found the Holy Grail itself because it worked so well and I no longer had to worry about unwanted hair on my face. After about two or three years of using it, I started noticing that my face had gotten a little blotchy. I have always had really even-looking skin. However, after using bleach on my face for so long my skin had gotten really uneven. That is why I vowed to never use it again and actually stopped using it for a couple of months.

• But, like I said before, I had to go back to using Jolene Cream Bleach because all the other hair removal methods did not work as well. I started using it again last month, and since then I have been taking extra care of my skin. For example, I started rubbing lemon juice on my face as a toner. Lemon juice is supposed to help with uneven skin tone, so hopefully it is reversing all the damage I am doing with the bleach. And not using the bleach right now is not an option. I just figured I would take the extra step and take really good care of my skin until I can get laser hair removal. But until then, I have to bleach my face.

One thing I should mention is that you have

to be really careful with the bleach because it could burn your skin. One time, I left it on for a few extra minutes and my the skin above my lips turned blue and started burning for two hours until I applied some aloe gel on it. So, you have to be rally careful not to leave it on for too long. I usually leave it on for ten minutes, but I have really dark hair. For those of you with lighter hair, you can leave it on for lesser than ten minutes.

This is a really good hair removal method. However, it can seriously damage your skin. So, you have to be careful to take extra care of it. Any kind of chemicals on your skin will severely damage it. So, be sure to moisturize and use more natural products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969690631/k2311a0127/1.27.10