iPod Touch 2nd Generation 8GB  » Electronics  »
  • I love to surf the web on the iPod Touch because it is easy and convenient
  • Overall the iPod is great and I would recommend it

• by mloffa

I’ve had the 2nd generation Apple iPod Touch for over a year now and I feel that I can give an adequate and non biased review.

If this is your first iPod touch, as it was mine, the novelty will not wear off until long after you have discovered all its capabilities. You are reminded of how great

it is overtime you use it. The iPod has a gorgeous screen and is very easy to navigate.

I love to surf the web on the iPod Touch because it is easy and convenient. The only annoyance is that you must be in a Wifi enabled area to surf the web via iPod as it (rightfully) doesn’t have ...

• any mobile chips in it.

Music really depends on what headphones you are using but I would assume that most people are using the included headphones and those work great.

Somethings I don’t like:

The back of the iPod is a very shiny and scratches very easily. It will show signs of use after just one week.

After some

months, you will also start to see the occasional dead pixel on the screen.

And lastly, the battery life could be better. I find I need to charge it every 2-3 nights which isn’t as good as my older iPods. This is understandable though because of the internet usage/bigger and brighter screen.

Overall the iPod is great and I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162701969610631/k2311a0127/1.27.10