Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • Well as I said I thought I could use any kind of cuticle remover for they are all just for the same purpose
  • This is not until I noticed that some cuticle removers could not really soften my cuticles just as soft as I wish to make it easier to push
  • I think those are necessary so that manicure and pedicure will become an easy job to do
  • It is really not an issue of brand or quality for most women
  • I think I should also buy mine too because I am impressed with its instant power to bring the cuticles to the softest possible

• by ladyli

I thought all cuticle removers are equal. I actually don’t even mind what brand it is for as long as I have cuticle remover in my manicure set then that is enough for me. Sometimes going to the parlor may not fit my schedule so doing my own manicure and pedicure once in a while is necessary to keep my hands and feet looking neat even without the help of my favorite manicurist.

Well as I said I thought I could use any kind of cuticle remover for they are all just for the same purpose. This is not until I noticed that some cuticle removers could not really soften my

cuticles just as soft as I wish to make it easier to push. That was the time I began to think which brand could be better so that doing my own manicure would be easier for me. I need good gadgets such as nipper, pusher, nail cutter, orange stick, and nail pile but I need good nail polish, nail polish remover and most of all good cuticle remover too. I think those are necessary so that manicure and pedicure will become an easy job to do.

I’ve asked my friends if they every know of good cuticle remover but they seemed to be just like me who just picks up a

cuticle remover from the rack and pays the cashier. It is really not an issue of brand or quality for most women. But as my manicure and pedicure experiences became more frequent these days because I was able to buy different retro colors of nail polish I started to notice that something is really lacking with the cuticle removers that I’ve so far used. There should be something really better than them. Until just last weekend I discovered this Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover when I visited a cousin. She was undergoing a manicure in her own home when I arrived at their house. I took note of the cuticle ...
      • Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
      remover the gay manicurist was using and I noticed it was not an ordinary brand. Then I asked her to hand me the Cuticle remover and as I read it was Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover. That was my first time to see that brand and the bottle is definitely far much neater and impressive. As I was watching the manicurists I noted the Sally Hansen is faster, more efficient in softening the cuticles. The squeezable container is perfect for neat dispersal too. Just a squeeze of thin strip around cuticles would make it soft enough to be pushed in some few seconds. This Sally Hansen made a big difference really. So I asked the manicurist where he bought the cuticle remover and my cousin laughed. According to her, the Sally Hansen cuticle remover is hers. She just wanted the manicurist to use this on her instead of the ordinary brand. As I was really impressed, after my cousin, I also asked the manicurist to do my nails using the Sally Hansen. Well it worked so fast in softening the cuticle remover indeed. I saw how easy for the manicurist to get done. I think I should also buy mine too because I am impressed with its instant power to bring the cuticles to the softest possible.

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969590631/k2311a0127/1.27.10