Uratex Foam Mattress/Bed  » Housewares  »
  • It has been giving me the best sleep ever and it has indeed a world-class excellence

• by ladyli

Uratex foam is the most durable foam I’ve ever known. When my husband and I were married we purchased a new bed but it in a year time the bed was destroyed. The mattress loosened and beneath the covering I could feel its fibers were slowly turning into pieces. So we had to change our bed because it was no longer comfortable to sleep on it. The mattress has turned crooked and it was giving us backache. So we decided to buy a new bed. When my mother in law learned about it, she advised that we had to make sure the foam of the new bed is made of genuine Uratex Foam. I had no idea then why she said so. I asked her why Uratex foam and she answered, it has

been proven to be the most durable foam ever. So I and my husband took note of that advce. When we arrived at the shop we requested for a Uratex foam mattress. So we were able to get what we wanted. The owner told us they were only selling 100% genuine Uratex and they were giving a lifetime warranty for that foam. So we took his word for it and bought the whole set of the bed which is made of Narra wood with headboard and Uratex foam mattress.

When the new bed was delivered to our home, my mother in law was there and she carefully examined the mattress. She was convinced it was really a genuine Uratex foam Then she assured us that we can be very sure of its ...

• durability as she has been using the same kind of foam and she knew its high quality.

Now after 24 years would you believe that we still have the same bed? The bed is still as good as new. The mattress has never changed. It is still the same in form, in thickness, in softness. It has never worn out through all the 24 years of service even if my son kept jumping over this bed all throughout his active life as a child. He is now a grown up man and has stopped jumping over it. However after him, my twin grandchildren took over. These kids are unstoppable and would love jumping over the bed day in and day out. They would stand on the headboard and would jump as if they

were diving in a pool. I was actually worried the Uratex foam might just surrender to these hyperactive kids but so far it has not and it seems it will never. There is not even a sign of deformation or weakening on the foam. This is truly the most durable foam ever. It is most likely that this foam will give us lifetime service without suffering any deformation at all. This is an amazing foam! The makers of Uratex foam deserves commendation for this very durable invention. In terms of satisfaction I will be the one to raise my hand and would say that I am fully satisfied with this bed. It is so comfortable to my back. It has been giving me the best sleep ever and it has indeed a world-class excellence.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532701969570631/k2311a0127/1.27.10