Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash
  • I love to use Bath & Body Works products because they are extremely effective at moisturizing my very dry skin
  • However, I recently purchased Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash in Juniper Breeze, and the product left me less than impressed
  • The first thing that disappointed me about the body wash was its almost nonexistent smell
  • I found myself having to scrub hard against my skin in order for me to feel the Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash was working
  • I will not use or purchase Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash, and I do not recommend it for anyone else to use

• by simply_fabulous

I love to use Bath & Body Works products because they are extremely effective at moisturizing my very dry skin. However, I recently purchased Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash in Juniper Breeze, and the product left me less than impressed.

According to its label, Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash “gently cleanses while oat protein softens even the driest skin.” The morning

after I purchased the body wash, I decided to forgo my usual body wash during my shower and use Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash in Juniper Breeze. The first thing that disappointed me about the body wash was its almost nonexistent smell. It literally smelled like cheap shampoo which was very disappointing for me. I love to use products that are effective and ...

• great smelling during my daily skin regimen. Not only did the product have an unattractive smell, but it also took a lot of the product to get it to barely lather against my skin. I found myself having to scrub hard against my skin in order for me to feel the Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash was working.

I was very disappointed about the quality

of Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash. It did not have the same high quality that Bath & Body Works products tend to have. The product was not moisturizing, and I found my skin to be drier after I used the product. I will not use or purchase Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash, and I do not recommend it for anyone else to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969450631/k2311a0127/1.27.10