Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I love to use lip glosses as a part of my daily makeup routine, sometimes my lips need a product that provides more moisture than a typical cosmetic lip product
  • Recently, while shopping at my favorite discount shopping store Wal-Mart, I noticed Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend
  • Mostly out of curiosity, I decided to give the product a try to see if it could rejuvenate my dry lips
  • However, I no longer have that problem since I have start using Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend
  • In my opinion, Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend is a great buy

• by simply_fabulous

Although I love to use lip glosses as a part of my daily makeup routine, sometimes my lips need a product that provides more moisture than a typical cosmetic lip product. Recently, while shopping at my favorite discount shopping store Wal-Mart, I noticed Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend. Mostly out of curiosity, I decided to give the product a try to see if it could rejuvenate my dry lips.

Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend contains jojoba oil, almond oil, and Vitamin E. It also has the great fragrance that smells like a mixture of fresh oranges and grapefruits. The product goes on sheer and dries with a sheen that leaves the lips moisturized without appearing to be greasy.

I have found Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend to be

very versatile. It comes in a .5 gram tube that can easily to fit in my purse or the pocket of my skinny jeans, making is a must have for someone who is going on a date. Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend is also great for use in the summertime when people are more likely to suffer from dehydration. It is also a terrific product to have for someone who is physically active or who plays sports. Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend truly gives the benefits of using a lip gloss without any of the negatives such as making the lips sticky, having to constantly be applied, and having a petroleum jelly like consistency..

Although I am a person who would prefer to use a lip gloss rather ...

• than a lip balm, I loved using Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend because it leaves the great shine of a lip gloss but is very light like a lip palm. The product instantly transformed the dry appearance of my lips while also keeping them conditioned and healthy. Usually during the wintertime, I find myself having to cope with and combat against dry and chapped lips. However, I no longer have that problem since I have start using Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized all year long.

In my opinion, Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm in Citrus Blend is a great buy. The lip balm was such a terrific and unique smell that is so refreshing in comparison to the artificial smell that

the majority of traditional lip glosses and lip balms have. Additionally, a five item assortment packs of the different varieties that Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm comes in costs less than $3. Everyone, both female and male, in my family loves to use the product.

This past Christmas, I decided to give out creative and thoughtful stocking stuffers instead of traditional stocking stuffer gifts like socks and candy. On Christmas Eve, everyone in my family received Christmas stockings full of Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm variety packs. This past Christmas was truly the first time I have been able to give out gifts that everyone was able to use, and based on the tremendous amount of gratitude that I received from my family members, I would rate Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm a 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969440631/k2311a0127/1.27.10