Ross Discount Clothing Store in Montgomery, AL
933 Ann Street Montgomery, AL 36107
  • Ross Discount Clothing Store is similar to the discount clothing store TJ Maxx, but it so much better in my opinion
  • Ross Discount Clothing Store also has one of the best clearance sections that I have ever witnessed
  • I am never disappointed from shopping at Ross Discount Clothing Store because the store's staff is always friendly and helpful, and the store is always kept clean and organized
  • I would rate Ross Discount Clothing Store a 10 out 10 because it is definitely a breath of fresh air in the world of national retail chains

• by simply_fabulous

I am from a very small city in Alabama, and it has always been very difficult for me to find clothes that are both fashionable and reasonably priced. I am a plus-sized young woman who does not want to be confined to wearing flowers or Walt Disney characters. After beginning college in Montgomery, AL, and I discovered Ross Discount Clothing Store and have been hooked ever since.

Ross Discount Clothing Store is similar to the discount clothing store TJ Maxx, but it so much better in my opinion. The clothes at Ross Discount Clothing Store are well organized by size, and everything is always significantly discounted. Ross Discount Clothing Store also has one of the best clearance sections that I have ever witnessed. Every day of the year, at least one third of

all of the clothes in the store are reduced from their already low prices. I have purchased cute shirts that are the same as ones that are being sold in Rue 21 and the Body Shop, but in my size, for less than $5. I have purchased high quality professional business suits and dress suits for under $20. In addition to the great prices that the items sold in the store have, the best thing about Ross Discount Clothing Store is the quality of its merchandise. I have never had any problems with anything that I have purchased from Ross Discount Clothing Store having holes in it or a broken zipper. The material that the clothes are made is not unraveling, and Ross Discount Clothing Store features a wide assortment of items ...

• like clothing, shoes, purses, home goods, bedding, accessories, and cosmetics.

Every day that I shop in Ross Discount Clothing Store, there is always something new there because the clothing store is always receiving new shipments. I have found large Nine West purses for under $20, not to mention purses from Betsy Johnson and XOXO. I also love the shoe section at Ross because there are always some super cute shoes available even in the larger sizes. There is always something terrific to be found at Ross Discount Clothing Store. They have a great selection of formal dresses around the prom season, and most them are significantly less than $100. I am never disappointed from shopping at Ross Discount Clothing Store because the store’s staff is always friendly and helpful, and

the store is always kept clean and organized. Ross Discount Clothing Store is truly a shopper’s sanctuary.

I shop at Ross Discount Clothing Store when I am looking for something for myself, and also when I am looking for a something special for a friend or a family member as a gift. There is always something new to find at Ross Discount Clothing Store, and I am never bored by shopping there even on those days when I shop there at least three times a day.

I would rate Ross Discount Clothing Store a 10 out 10 because it is definitely a breath of fresh air in the world of national retail chains. The quality of the merchandise sold at Ross Discount Clothing Store is always high while the prices of the merchandises are always low.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242701969410631/k2311a0127/1.27.10