Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • After being faced with an overwhelming number of acne facial products, I decided to try Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser
  • Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser is designed to be medicated to kill problem-causing bacteria without over-drying the skin
  • I would most definitely recommend the product to anyone else as well who is looking for an effect yet gentile facial cleansing product
  • In my opinion, Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser would be a great introduction product for teenagers and young adults because it is relatively inexpensive and very easy to use

• by simply_fabulous

Although I suffer from dry skin, I am very fortunate because I rarely have any acne or blackhead breakouts. However, when I my skin does breakout, it is just as bothersome and frustrating as it would be for any other person. I have been looking for a facial cleanser that would be both effective and non drying to my skin. After being faced with an overwhelming number of acne facial products, I decided to try Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser.

Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser is designed to be medicated to kill problem-causing bacteria without over-drying the skin. A lot of the facial cleansing products that I used in the past were either very sticky or they would leave residue on my face.

Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser reminds me of a handsoap. It has a somewhat thick liquid consistency, and it lathers very well on the face. When it started using the product, I would simply slightly wet my face a bit before I entered the shower in the morning, and I would rinse my face a few minutes after I was in the shower. Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser is not messy, and the product clearly rinses off of the skin.

I have been using Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser for about a month now, and the condition of my skin is significantly better. I have not had any acne outbreaks since I began to use the product. Although ...

• Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser contains Triclosan which is an Antiseptic, I use the product twice a day seven days a week without any side effects or problems. I have not experienced any instances where the product dried or irritated my skin, which is rare when it comes to most facial cleansers that are used over a period of time. Not only is Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser cheaper than many of the other facial cleansers sold without a prescription in retail stores, but the product lasts for a long time.

In the month that I have used the product, I still have more than 2/3 of the product left in the container. My skin has never looked any better, and there is

a dramatic difference in the way that it feels as well. I am both surprised and overwhelmed by the high amount of compliments that I have received from people about my skin. In fact, my boyfriend is constantly raving about how my skin appears to be glowing.

Each time that someone asks me about what product I am using on my skin, I always advise them to try Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser. I would most definitely recommend the product to anyone else as well who is looking for an effect yet gentile facial cleansing product. In my opinion, Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming-Facial Cleanser would be a great introduction product for teenagers and young adults because it is relatively inexpensive and very easy to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969390531/k2311a0127/1.27.10