Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
  • I love Bath & Body Works because their products always smell wonderful, and the company makes high quality products with very moderate prices
  • Last week, during my weekly trip to Bath & body Works, I noticed Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion which contains Vitamins E & C and Aloe Vera
  • I decided to give the product a try in my favorite scent Sun-Ripened Raspberry
  • The body lotion has this light and natural scent that is definitely not too strong
  • The body lotion is extremely moisturizing, and I found it to be an effective tool in combating my extremely dry skin

• by simply_fabulous

I love Bath & Body Works because their products always smell wonderful, and the company makes high quality products with very moderate prices. During the wintertime, my skin tends to be very dry, which means that sometimes I have to forego using my favorite Bath & Body Works products in lieu of expensive high end moisturizing lotions. Last week, during my weekly trip to Bath & body Works, I noticed Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion which contains Vitamins E & C and Aloe Vera. I decided to give the product a try in my favorite scent Sun-Ripened Raspberry.

Similar to the other products that I have used from Bath & Body Works, Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion in Sun-Ripened Raspberry smells fantastic.

The body lotion has this light and natural scent that is definitely not too strong. The packaging on this product was slightly different. It came in a goldish colored container with vivid pink colored raspberries on them. Immediately after purchasing Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, I noticed that my hands appeared to be very dry and ashy. The effect of the body lotion on my hands was amazing. It left a light sheen on my hands that made my skin appear to be moist and healthy. The scent of the Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion lasted for hours, and the healthy glow that was left on my hands lasted until I took my nightly bath which was several ...

• hours later.

I love using Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion all over my body. Sometimes when I am in a hurry, I like to use Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion as a quick facial moisturizer because it is very gentle without irritating my skin. I have found the lotion to be just as effective for the parts of my skin that are extremely dry, and I did not have to reapply the lotion as much as I previously did with the regular Bath & Body Lotion.

I believe that Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion is a great product for individuals looking for a great moisturizing lotion that does not have that traditional chemical scent to it. I believe that the body

lotion is also great for any person who loves to use traditional Bath & Body Works products but needs a product that is more moisturizing. I did find that there was a tremendous difference in the effect that the Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion had on my skin in comparison to regular Bath & Body Works lotions. In addition to the additional tremendous amount of moisture that Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion provides, it also has the same great fragrance that Bath & Body Works products are personified by.

I would rate Bath & Body Works Moisture-Rich Body Lotion an 8 out of 10. The body lotion is extremely moisturizing, and I found it to be an effective tool in combating my extremely dry skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969380531/k2311a0127/1.27.10