Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complexx
  • The problem with using sulfur grease is that it smells horrible, and it also makes a person's hair also smell horrible, more importantly
  • Recently, while shopping in the beauty supply store I noticed Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complexx, a product that “instantly transforms dry, damaged, relaxed, weak hair to its original condition
  • While I do believe that there is some benefit to using the product, I believe that its claims are a bit overstated
  • In my opinion, a person who has hair that is in terrible condition would most likely achieve better results from using a product that is specifically tailor to their hair's condition

• by simply_fabulous

I live in the Southern United States where everyone always has different old fashioned remedies for everyday problems ranging from stretch marks to oily scalps. Recently, my mother recommended that I started to use sulfur as a promade in my hair to help accelerate my hair’s growth rate and to improve the condition of my hair. The problem with using sulfur grease is that it smells horrible, and it also makes a person’s hair also smell horrible, more importantly. Recently, while shopping in the beauty supply store I noticed Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complexx, a product that “instantly transforms dry, damaged, relaxed, weak hair to its original condition.” Hoping that it would be a better alternative to using a sulfur promade, I decided to purchase the product.

Most of

the time when my mother uses sulfur in her hair, she adds a type of ointment to her hair grease. Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complex is a clear liquid, water-like product that is supposed to be applied to the hair’s roots and massaged throughout the scalp. Despite the product’s name, it does not contain any sulfur. On the outside label of the bottle of Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complex the product claims to be dermatologist recommended, and 100% effective. While I do believe that there is some benefit to using the product, I believe that its claims are a bit overstated. After using the product, I realized that the product does not contain sulfur, but it does contain protein which helps to strengthen relaxed or chemically processed hair.

One ...

• of the biggest problems that I had with Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complexx was the appearance of the product. The product has the appearance and the consistency of water. In fact, it was not for the slightly peppermint fragrance of Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complexx, I would believe that the product is nothing more than water packaged in a bottle. Aside from the appearance of the problem, I also had problems with the ‘lack of specificity or directions about properly using the product. Based on the product’s claims, the consumer is supposed to believe that it is intended for every type of hair imaginable and hair in every type of condition conceivable. According to the product’s label, Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum Complex is designed for dry and itchy
        scalp, and recommended for permed, relaxed, dry, bleached, abused or damaged hair or scalp.

As far as recommending the product to another person is concerned, I believe that the results that a person will have will vary. I believe that it is a great product for the price, but I do not believe that the product is of the highest quality. In my opinion, a person who has hair that is in terrible condition would most likely achieve better results from using a product that is specifically tailor to their hair’s condition. I do not believe that the product would be effective or able to fulfill its claim of being able to restore the condition of damaged hair. The product does strengthen my hair over a period of time.

angalean stokes says :

I love this product. I need to know where I can buy some more. I haven`t seen it in stores lately. The last I purchased was a year ago.

Simply_Fabulous replies :

I definitely agree. I haven`t seen this product in so long that I almost wish that I would have stocked up on it when I first tried it.

Charlene says :

I agree as well. This product has done wonders for my hair, especially the crown where my hair was breaking. I have not been able to find it at all and just searched yesterday. My hair has shown signs of more strength and elasticity.

Pamela says :

I used the sulfur solutions complexx about 4yrs ago and to my surprise it worked wonders on my hair. Never found it since. Ironically I purchased it at dollar tree. I believe the laboratory shut down. I made contact with several dollar tree stores including customer service. Each had the same answer_ out of stock Any suggestions?

mperez319 says :

same boat here any update on where to buy product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969350531/k2311a0127/1.27.10