Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser
  • In my opinion, Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser is effective at both removing makeup without leaving any residue and gently cleansing the skin
  • I know that the same products that I use on my body are not good for my face, and I love the fact that it takes very little thought for me to use Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser
  • I would absolutely recommend Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser for anyone to use
  • Although I found the product to be great for use as a facial cleanser and a make-up removing agent, I was both disappointed and distracted by the terrible smell that Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser had

• by simply_fabulous

I have dry skin, and the majority of the products that I use to cleanse my skin tend to only make it drier. I was looking for a product to use between my deep facial cleansing sessions that would help to restore the moisture to my skin. I decided to try Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser.

Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser is formulated for normal to dry skin, and the product promises “to remove dirt, oil, and make-up without over-drying.” The first thing that I noticed about Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser was its horrible smell. Despite its awful smell, I still hoped that the product would work. The first time that I tried using Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser was in the morning before I applied my make-up. The product lathered very well, and

it did not irritate my skin. Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser did not leave any residue on my skin, and my skin felt very plump and moisturized.

I use liquid foundation, and applying and blending my makeup was much easier for me after I used Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser. Not only did my makeup look more natural, but the overall condition of my skin was much better. In my opinion, Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser is effective at both removing makeup without leaving any residue and gently cleansing the skin. I am someone who always forgets to remove my make-up every night before I go to bed, especially on those nights when I am severely tired or distracted. I know that the same products that I use on my body are not ...

• good for my face, and I love the fact that it takes very little thought for me to use Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser. The product only has to be on the skin for a few seconds for it to be effective. The only negative thing I have experienced while using Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser is having to reapply the product repeatedly to remove multiple layers of dark eye shadow.

I have been using Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser for about a month now, and not only is my skin healthier, but I am confident that it is largely a result of using the product. I would absolutely recommend Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser for anyone to use. Although it is not designed or formulated to fight against skin problems such as acne, I believe that

Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser is a great non-drying makeup removing agent that women of all ages would enjoy. The product is extremely gentle enough to use in the morning before applying make-up and at night to remove make-up. Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser truly lives up to the high quality that the Olay product brand is known for.

I would rate Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser a 7 out of 10. Although I found the product to be great for use as a facial cleanser and a make-up removing agent, I was both disappointed and distracted by the terrible smell that Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser had. If you are someone who is terrible picky about the scent of the products that you use on your face, then Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser may not be for you to use.

Olay Moisture-Rich Cream Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701969340531/k2311a0127/1.27.10