The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown  » Books  »
  • However when I think whether The Lost Symbol met my expectation or not, I feel terribly disappointed
  • Written in small chapters, there are many catchy sentences I found in the book

• by Just4u

The Lost Symbol that is conceptualized as a follow up to the famous Davinci Code is in hundred percent Dan Brown style. Every sequence, sentence and story turn is typical of Dan Brown style especially what we read in Davinci code.

The Lost Symbol is thrilling and way it unwinds the mystery truly

deserve accolades.

None other than Dan Brown can deliver such a wonderful book.

However when I think whether The Lost Symbol met my expectation or not, I feel terribly disappointed.

When Davinci code was the peak of symbol decoding and understanding, The Lost Symbol at many places plummets into levels of preaching and ...

• teaching.

The Lost Symbol does have deciphering of codes in stylish way however many times it happens random way in contrast with the meticulous way I saw in Davinci code.

I also felt that The Lost Symbol is irritatingly long with at least fifty pages of unwanted text.

Even with all its short

comings The Lost Symbol is a book that I could never stop reading after crossing first ten or so chapters.

Written in small chapters, there are many catchy sentences I found in the book.

The story leaves an ever lasting fresh impression about Washington DC which is the aspect I liked more than anything in The Lost Symbol.

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172701969300531/k2311a0127/1.27.10