Gray Lumberjack Shirt
  • My experience wearing this shirt has been quite good and I would love to share it with you
  • I like this kind of shirt, so I feel quite comfortable in it
  • This can certainly be a disadvantage if you want any to put stuff inside
  • I believe that they complement the main gray background color very nicely
  • If you are looking for a nice, everyday shirt to wear, I recommend that you give this shirt a try

• by cool

I have been wearing the Gray Lumberjack Shirt from time to time in the last few months. My experience wearing this shirt has been quite good and I would love to share it with you.

Please let me start this review by talking a little bit about this shirt’s design. Well,

basically it is designed like a standard shirt with bottoms all along. I like this kind of shirt, so I feel quite comfortable in it.

The material from which Gray Lumberjack Shirt is made of is very soft and pleasant to touch. I also like the fact that it makes me ...

• feel quite warm in the winter, although it is not tick or clumsy.

One difference between this shirt and other similar shirts that I have, is the fact that there are no pockets. This can certainly be a disadvantage if you want any to put stuff inside.

The Gray Lumberjack Shirt comes

with white lines across it. I believe that they complement the main gray background color very nicely. If you are looking for a nice, everyday shirt to wear, I recommend that you give this shirt a try. I will give it a rating of 9 out of a maximum 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552701969200531/k2311a0127/1.27.10