Girl Mike Mo Capaldi Skateboard Deck  » Other  »
  • It feels great under my feet and has an awesome graphic design on the deck to go along with it

• by iC Insanity

This skateboard deck has done a great job for me. It feels great under my feet and has an awesome graphic design on the deck to go along with it.

This skateboard deck has really done the job for me.

I can feel the smoothness in my tricks and has great

pop for those kickflips, treflips, pop shuvits, etc.

I also liked the fact that its been able to withstand alot of damage like the impacts of large stair sets or the wearing away that grinds do.

I’ve had mine for about 2 years now and its still doing great.

It doesn’t ...

• show any signs of snapping soon and isn’t chipping to bad either.

One thing I didn’t like much was that Mike Mo Capaldi’s name on the tail end of the deck is so long that when you put your trucks and wheels on it, it covers part of the first half

of the name.

But it still looks great.

Something else that bothered me was that the lettering on the design seemed to rub off easily, even with a scratch from my nail.

It faded away pretty quickly.

You can still tell what it said but I wished it could’ve lasted longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122701969100531/k2311a0127/1.27.10