Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • It was THE best thing I had ever smelled and I just had to have a bottle
  • Unfortunately, I don't believe they sell the eau de toilette any longer but mine came in a very pretty, square, pink bottle which is an added plus because it's looks nice on display
  • Definitely sample the Cherry Blossom the next time you are in Bath and Body works

• by TriedAgain

The first time I smelled the Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom fragrance was when someone around me sprayed some on. It was THE best thing I had ever smelled and I just had to have a bottle!

Being a cheapie, I picked up one a few months later during the after Christmas sale where it was around 18.00 for

1.7 fl oz and I was able to get the Japanese Cherry Blossom bottle to go with it on a good deal too.

Cherry Blossom has a nice fruity smell like a mixture of watermelon, a light musk, sandalwood, and of course cherry blossom. It’s a noticeable scent but not overbearing, meaning it won’t choke you.

I love to ...

• spray this on after a shower. The smell last for hours and works well with my body chemistry. And it will stay in your clothes for a while too.

Unfortunately, I don’t believe they sell the eau de toilette any longer but mine came in a very pretty, square, pink bottle which is an added plus because it’s looks

nice on display. If you can’t find it sold as a toilette then I’m sure the other pieces in this collection would be just as good although I would ward against getting them all and layering unless you like a heavy scent.

Definitely sample the Cherry Blossom the next time you are in Bath and Body works. You will be smitten!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562701968940531/k2311a0127/1.27.10