Microsoft XBox 360  » Games  »
  • Microsoft's XBox 360 is the best game console known to man
  • I was so happy that my brother didn't get me a Wii or PS3, because there aren't that many exciting games (in my opinion) for the Wii compared to other consoles and I feel as if it's directed to a younger audience
  • I love my Xbox 360 so much it's ridiculous
  • You get a convenient menu out of the game at the touch of one button
  • You won't regret it and it's worth the price

• by Kim

Microsoft’s XBox 360 is the best game console known to man. Seriously! I received my xBox from my older brother, since I’m always hogging his console, and playing his games. In the box the XBox 360, a wireless controller with batteries included, a headset, a couple manuals, the 60GB hard-drive and all of the necessary cables including an ethernet cable. I was so happy that my brother didn’t get me a Wii or PS3, because there aren’t that many exciting games (in my opinion) for the Wii compared to other consoles and I feel as if it’s directed to a younger audience.

My niece loves playing on the Wii because of the amount of horsing around and movement you make! (LOL). I just don’t see myself doing all that! The PS3 is good too, but it costs way too much and there are some features on there that I don’t see myself using; basically a waste.

I love my Xbox 360 so much it’s ridiculous.

I haven’t been hooked to a game console like this since my 1999 Nintendo 64! Ha! The graphics are absolutely stunning, visual quality is great! You get a wide selection of games, the online experience is so much fun, and I love all of the multimedia features. You get a convenient menu out of the game at the touch of one button! That means more time to play and kick butt!! It works as a Windows Media Center Extender, and I can plug in my USB/MP3 and rock on while playing! I can connect it with my home computer and play videos, music, and pictures…all from my computer! Awesome! Back to the excellent Xbox 360 menu. The Dashboard is basically the menu of everything; your game library, your gaming achievements, your personal profile, your music, your videos, your pictures, and your xBox Live friends and Live ...

• Messenger! On Xbox Live you can download game add-ons, game updates, game demos, dashboard updates… etc) and much much more.

What makes it even better is that you can access the most of this stuff by pressing the large button in the middle of the controller and it won’t interfere with gameplay or exit the game! Yes! You read right! You CAN do this during a game! Sweet! My cons and downsides about this console is that you have to pay for Xbox Live, but it’s not even that expensive (under $60 a year) and it provides you with all of the latest game info, demos, videos, etc etc. Trust me it is so worth it. Even if you don’t go on your xBox frequently you can buy a monthly membership and play when you can.

:) My other con is that there is no built in Wi-Fi. Boo-hoo! Thats it, only two. Although I

have to recommend you getting rechargeable AA batteries because it will devour the battery power in a short period of time.

If I may, I recommend the Play and Charge kit for a rechargeable controller. Although the XBox 360 can be addicting at times, and sometimes a little too much fun, please don’t play on the console for more than 5 hours straight, this might lead into the ‘Red Ring of Death’ and your dear xBox is gone for good! Sorry! On a lighter note, and in summary, everything is amazing about the xbox 360. The gameplay.

The online fun. The brilliant graphics. The breathtaking features.

Call of Duty and Halo are my favorite games. Go get them! I love m xBox 360 so much and you will too if you decide to purchase one. It’s a great system! You won’t regret it and it’s worth the price.

MSRP: $299. Hey! I said it was worth the buy! 10/10

Microsoft XBox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282701968920531/k2311a0127/1.27.10