Iphone 3GS
  • When I purchased the white iphone 3GS I truly loved it, it was really fast but after a while and a several days of use I noticed little brown spots on the back of my Iphone,it was visible because of how small they were but after a couple more days there were big golden/brown spots both on the back and front of my Iphone 3GS and when I would plug my Iphone in after 10 minutes my Iphone would be very hot, and even when it wasn't charging it'd become hot when I would use it after half an hour or so
  • I don't hear ANY change in the call quality with the Iphone 3G and 3GS it's pretty much the same this disappointed me because the quality for the 3G wasn't jaw-dropping amazing it was good but not great so I thought Apple would be smart enough to change one of the most obvious things for a phone, but oh well
  • I love the fact that you can now record video and EASILY cut and edit videos on the Iphone 3GS

• by andy

The Iphone 3GS truly is faster than the original Iphone (the 3G). BUT there ARE some negatives for the iphone 3GS

DISLIKES:

plug my Iphone in after 10 minutes my Iphone would be very hot, and even when it wasn’t charging it’d become hot when I would use it after half an hour or so. The overheating of the Iphone was a big minus for me because after a week my the Iphone was filled with brown/golden spots. So it overheats pretty fast. But luckily I got a new one and I’m 5 months in it and no spots! (YET?)

Call quality. I don’t hear ANY change in the call quality with ...

• the Iphone 3G and 3GS it’s pretty much the same this disappointed me because the quality for the 3G wasn’t jaw-dropping amazing it was good but not great so I thought Apple would be smart enough to change one of the most obvious things for a phone, but oh well.

Likes

New Camera options. I love the fact that you can now record video and EASILY cut and edit videos on the Iphone 3GS. It really is very easy. I also loved the quality of the camera and the high quality.

BIG change from apple.

New screen,barely any fingerprints. Apple was smart to change the screen on the Iphone 3GS. If you touch the Iphone 3GS with force you will only leave a tiny spec of a finger print, with the 3G you’ll leave a full finer print. THANK YOU APPLE!

One more thing I love was that if you hold the home button you can tell something to you Iphone3Gs and it’ll do it. (ex: call john doe, then it’ll make a fast call to john doe.)

I also love the speed of it.

Iphone 3GS

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372701968900531/k2311a0127/1.27.10