Finesse Extra Hold Unscented Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used this hairspray on straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, and up-do’s, and have never had a problem
  • It has a built in conditioner that makes my hair look shiny and full too, another thing I love about it
  • Other brands I have used haven’t given me a firm hold all day, and tend to cost a bit more
  • Overall, this hairspray has everything I look for in a good hair product and I highly recommend it for any hair type

• by Joan Smith

I have used Finesse Extra Hold Unscented Hairspray for several years. No matter what style I do my hair in, it always holds up all day. I have used this hairspray on straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, and up-do’s, and have never had a problem.

My hair tends to be frizzy, especially in the summer time, and this hairspray easily controls my hair even on the humid days. My hair is also very full, and I only need

a small amount of spray to control it.

This hairspray is not sticky and your hair still feels natural after using it. It is also very lightweight; it really doesn’t feel like you have any product in your hair at all.

This spray is unscented as well, so when you’re using it you don’t feel like your choking in a cloud of toxins. It comes in a non-aerosol can too, which is better for the environment.

I use this ...

• spray every day, and it has never damaged my hair in any way. It lasts all day long too and I have never needed to reapply it, even in harsh weather conditions like rainy or windy days.

It has a built in conditioner that makes my hair look shiny and full too, another thing I love about it! At the end of the day, this hairspray is very easy to clean out with just a good rinse and shampoo.

It never leaves any residue or smell in my hair.

The price is right too, I can usually find it for under $5 at most stores. Comparatively, other brands are sticky and do not smell very well.

Other brands I have used haven’t given me a firm hold all day, and tend to cost a bit more. Overall, this hairspray has everything I look for in a good hair product and I highly recommend it for any hair type!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701968860531/k2311a0127/1.27.10