Jovan Musk Body Spray for women  » Perfume  »
  • Well, I find this body spray very pleasing, I've noticed it has a sexy feeling every time I sprayed it to my body and the fragrance is enduring that even if I have to take my clothes and put it in my rack, the fragrance is still there
  • It is pretty amazing and even other people noticed its pleasing and seductive scent
  • I think many are captivated with my scent because they keep on asking where I bought this wonderful body spray

• by Joyce

I’ve been using this body spray lately. A very friend of mine gave this to me last Christmas, actually this is my first time to use this perfume because it is quite expensive and I am just glad my friend is super generous.

Well, I find this body spray very pleasing, I’ve noticed it has a sexy feeling every time I sprayed it to

my body and the fragrance is enduring that even if I have to take my clothes and put it in my rack, the fragrance is still there.

I especially loved its mysterious fragrance, well I call it mysterious because it has a blend of a very innocent scent and yet very elegant it feels like I am attending a social gathering or a ...

• party. It is pretty amazing and even other people noticed its pleasing and seductive scent.

This becomes my favorite and the most important thing, it doesn’t stain my clothes even if I spray it all over my clothes. It has a very mild scent, not very offensive but had a long enduring scent. I have a very fresh feeling too every time I used

this perfume. This is really terrific and it felt like I am back again to my teenager days.

This is appealing to all women, who like me, loved a very mild and innocent scent and yet it has the touch of elegance, sophistication and seduction. I think many are captivated with my scent because they keep on asking where I bought this wonderful body spray.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562701968640431/k2311a0127/1.27.10