Publix Strawberry and Almond Cheesecake

• by C.Channing

I can’t be certain of who introduced me to the Publix strawberry and almond cheesecake, but I give them many thanks for doing so.

Before I started eating Publix strawberry and almond cheesecake, I wasn’t really a big cheesecake eater: I didn’t eat cheesecake religiously. I remember my mom brought one home one day and I was impressed by the magnitude of the cheesecake; it looked like it was close to twenty-four inches and the strawberries

that covered the top were the size of kiwis. I had never seen strawberries that large before and they were drenched in strawberry sauce. The round part was covered in shredded almonds.

This particular cheesecake was the best because the bakers in Publix bakery made it from scratch. I never had New York style cheesecake, but Publix cheesecake would give it a run for its money. The cheesecake was fluffy and light and sweet. It was ...

• so rich and soft; it was as if they whipped the cheesecake because it was so light in my mouth. The strawberries and almond complemented the cheesecake because the strawberries were fresh and ripe and the almonds gave it the finishing touch. I liked how the opposites in flavor went so well together.

Overall, if you don’t live near a Publix grocery store then you’re missing out. The strawberry and almond cheesecake is the best cheesecake

I’ve ever eaten. It’s one of those cakes that you have to order, but the wait is worth it because they put so much into making them and it shows. All the ingredients are fresh, especially the strawberries; I love strawberries when they are ripe and those were the biggest ones I’ve seen so far. The cheesecake was ridiculously good: the fluffiness and the richness would make anyone beg for seconds. A well made cheesecake indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272701968600431/k2311a0127/1.27.10