Treasure Madness - Facebook Game
  • Although the game offered you to exchange your free (or paid) MU$ to treasures, I suggest you not to take this offer, as those MU$ will be more useful to buy the game equipment that will reduce the consumption of health point, so you can play longer
  • In my opinion, the best part of this game is those mini games
  • Overall, I think this is such a nice game, and it worth to be played on my leisure time

• by second_life

Treasure madness is one of the Facebook games. This isn’t one of those one clicker games.

The objective of the game is to find and collect as many treasures as you can. There are bunches of treasure series. Each series is formed by five single treasures. These treasures can be found by clicking different areas of the maps, and play various mini games in that area. Each click will consume some ‘health points’ of the player. When those health points are all gone, the player should wait

for some time before they regain their health again. Or else, player can also buy the health kit using the game currency, ‘Museum $’, or often called as MU$. Player can get these MU$ by buying them with real money.

But since the regaining time isn’t that long, I really suggest you not to buy that health kit and spend your valuable money just or it. Beside, we can also get those MU$ by completing a series of treasures or by leveling up.

Although the game offered ...

• you to exchange your free (or paid) MU$ to treasures, I suggest you not to take this offer, as those MU$ will be more useful to buy the game equipment that will reduce the consumption of health point, so you can play longer.

In my opinion, the best part of this game is those mini games. There are seven mini games in total, chestris, gem swap, fruittle, jewel drop, pearls mania, stone breaker, and memory. But my favorite is fruittle and pearls mania. I don’t know why,

but I never get bored to play those two, maybe, because I find them easy to be played and to be won.

And the least I like is memory. Not because it is hard actually, but because that mini games always slowing my computer down. Seem that it is consuming a large amount of my virtual memory.

Overall, I think this is such a nice game, and it worth to be played on my leisure time. Until now, I have reached level 81 and still enjoy the game so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282701968530431/k2311a0127/1.27.10