The Movie, Back to the Future  » Movies  »
  • That is one of the best songs I have ever heard and it goes great with the best movie in the world, “Back to the Future
  • I love how all the scenes fit together like a puzzle
  • So, if you haven’t seen it yet, I suggest you go rent it

• by Caryn

So take me away, I don’t mind but you’d better promise me, I’ll be back in time! That is one of the best songs I have ever heard and it goes great with the best movie in the world, “Back to the Future. ” I absolutely adore this awesome movie. Michael J Fox is terrific in it and so is Christopher Lloyd.

This movie is a comedy and an action film. The

movie is entertaining and fun to watch with the whole family.

I love how all the scenes fit together like a puzzle. You have to watch the whole movie to really understand all the jokes and storylines.

I have always wanted to see what the world looked like before my time and to also see what my parents acted like at my age. Michael J Fox who plays the role ...

• of Marty McFly actually gets to do that.

Marty goes back to the year 1955 with a time machine Christopher Lloyd who plays the role of Dr. Emmett Brown invents.

You will never look at another delorean the same way again because that is what the time machine is made out of. Marty does encounter some obstacles trying to get back to the year 1985, where he is really suppose to

be because he doesn’t have plutonium to get back.

I love the characters, settings, and plot of this entire movie. The setting is in Hill Valley California and, my favorite character is Marty.

I have seen this movie hundred of times and I have it on DVD. This movie was so good they made two more parts after this.

So, if you haven’t seen it yet, I suggest you go rent it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112701968510431/k2311a0127/1.27.10