Madame Tussauds London  » Travel  »
1.0
London
  • Once past that point however, things went downhill quickly

• I had been looking forward to visiting Madame Tussauds in London for 5 years. I talked my fellow travellers into standing in the LONG line with me, they were agreeable as a Pirates exhibit had just opened there.

It took us almost 2 hours to finally get to the point of being able to pay.

The brightest spot of this place is the ladies working at the counter, our cashier was very helpful.

Once past that point however, things went downhill quickly.

The place was overcrowded, basically you walk into a large room full of wax figures, along with all those people that you have been standing in line ...

• with.

People jostle and push to get up next to whatever figure they want to have their picture taken with, no matter how long you might have been waiting, or even if you might be in the middle of taking a picture.

Some of the figures are very poorly done with obvious errors.

Some

of them we are still trying to figure out who they were supposed to be.

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom were both well done, however, Kate did not appear lifelike at all.

It was a big disappointment after having seen other displays done by Madame Tussauds through the years.

We will not be going back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3851096851031/k2311a105/10.5.06