Royal Canin Breed Specific cat food Siamese
  • The first time I opened a bag of it, I noticed it smelled a bit different than other foods I was used to- and soon I noticed there was less litterbox odor as well
  • I feel confident that my cat's health is improved and supported by using this high quality food, and I highly recommend it for anyone in the market for a better quality pet food

• by Reviewabit

I have a wonderful, quirky, loving 7 year old Siamese cat. He is my man of the house, my reason to smile when I come home at night. I have always attempted to be sure he had the very best of care and this has included several trials of various cat food brands. The one I have been the happiest with is Royal Canin breed specific for Siamese cats 1-10 years.

The most obvious reason, he loves it. It doesn’t irritate his stomach, his coat is gorgeous and he remains at a healthy weight with healthy teeth

and gums. Royal Canin proudly claims that they make their foods with the philosophy of putting the animal first. This is easy to believe because their product lines are the most specific and meticulously formulated you will find anywhere. I have never had to use a specific therapeutic formula cat food, but if I ever did, I would specifically request one from the Royal Canin line because it is so obvious in reading about their products that they are serious about what they do. I just don’t get the same “feel” from other pet food companies’ products.

• After hearing bad press about certain other pet food companies engaging in horrific animal testing, I was slow to trust anyone and had considered making my own cat food at home, which I really do not have time to do– but a breeder friend recommended Royal Canin, telling me that she had used it ever since it came on the market and had never had any problems whatsoever with any of her cats due to the food, and she was so adamant that I try it, she gave me a small bag to try.

The first time

I opened a bag of it, I noticed it smelled a bit different than other foods I was used to- and soon I noticed there was less litterbox odor as well. I feel confident that my cat’s health is improved and supported by using this high quality food, and I highly recommend it for anyone in the market for a better quality pet food. It exceeds the expectations by leaps and bounds. A quick look at the Royal Canin line will show you that there is a formula for just about everything feline or canine, and solid science behind it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292701968430431/k2311a0127/1.27.10