Loreal Elseve Nutri Gloss Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • My hair has not been behaving really well for the past months and I don't have the luxury to go to the salon for treatments so the best thing that I could do is to try out different products in the market to solve my Bad Hair day
  • I wonder if I bought the whole line of Loreal Elseve Nutri Gloss then the results would be even more fantastic

• by bbyshe

My hair has not been behaving really well for the past months and I don’t have the luxury to go to the salon for treatments so the best thing that I could do is to try out different products in the market to solve my Bad Hair day. Good thing I came upon this wonderful conditioner offered by Loreal Elseve.

Seeing the model Laeticia Casta with

her hair so shiny and glossy made even more want to buy the product.

For one I did not buy the whole line because I was more interested to get softer hair just by using a conditioner.

Loreal Elseve Nutri Gloss Conditioner is a bit more pricy than your normal hair product but it was worth buying.

I used another shampoo brand to wash my ...

• hair and then I’ve followed it up with this conditioner.

The result was amazing! Bad hair day became history for me.

My hair was shinier than usual and my straight hair became even straighter with just one use.

I did not have to use a separate hair serum after unlike with other conditioners.

The effect also lasted the whole day.

And with continuous

use, the effect became even more prominent.

I wonder if I bought the whole line of Loreal Elseve Nutri Gloss then the results would be even more fantastic.

So to all those wishing to have shinier and healthy looking hair without having to go to the salon for all those costly treatments, Loreal Elseve Nutri Gloss conditioner is for you.

I give it a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701968370431/k2311a0127/1.27.10